Each table ships in a single box designed to fit through doors and hallways. It is best carried by two people. Each box of chairs fits two chairs.
Box dimensions as follows:
Table (with packaging): 32 x 37.5 x 20 (inches), 99.5 lb
Chairs (with packaging): 20.5 x 33 x 7 (inches), 22.5 lb.
Where does TIMBR ship to?
We ship throughout the New York & New Jersey metropolitan area, and plan to offer shipping to other U.S. metro areas in the near future.
When will my table arrive?
Please allow 3-7 business days for your table to arrive. We will contact you within 1-3 business days to schedule a delivery window.
If you'd like to schedule a shipment, our concierge team is happy to help. After you place your order, email email@example.com and share your order number and the weekday date you'd like your order to arrive. We will do our best to time the shipment so it arrives on, or slightly after the desired date.
What's the shipping cost?
We currently have a $149 flat shipping rate for the New York metropolitan area. And you can get it waived through our promotions. We will provide more choices later.
In the unlikely event that The Table arrives damaged, please don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include pictures of the damaged pieces, and we’ll make sure to ship out a replacement right away.
Otherwise, if you wish to return an item, please contact us within 30 days of delivery. Returns must be received in original condition and original packaging.
You can ship the item back by using any carrie at your choice. Or if you'd like us to schedule a pick up for you, an $149 flat rate service fee will be deducted from your refunds.
You will receive refunds in the form of a credit back to the original payment account.
A few helpful suggestions for using the product:
1. Do not sit on the table top.
2. Remove all chairs from the table cabinet before moving the table.
3. Do not overload the table top.
4. Adjust the height of the support under the table leg to match the level of the floor.
5. Lock the wheels before opening or using the table.
6. Use the handle to open/close the cabinet door & drawer
7. Make sure the safety latch of the chair is in position before sitting on it
8. Secure the table-supporting leg with the safety latch before use.